National Youth day 2017 is celebrated on January 12th on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Birthday. Vivekananda is a person who does not need introduction. He is the greatest gift given by the God to us. On this day please view this National Youth day themes. You can also check the Yuva Diwas Slogans
Swami Vivekananda was born on 12th January in the year 1863. In our fast generation many kids didn’t know who Swami Vivekananda is. He should be known by every person in the country because he is the reflection of our India
International youth day slogans quotes SMS and messages
He is the person who explained the greatness of India to all over the world. With his speeches, every country people came to know how great the India is.
Most of the countries are following his speeches to improve their society but unfortunately we don’t implement any ideas of him. Most of us know he is a national leader, that’s all, rather than that we don’t know anything. In fact, he is not a just leader, he is the guide, he is the teacher, and he is the parent.
Vivekananda is a person who cried at night times for the country development. He has opportunity to sleep on soft beds but he didn’t choose that, and he decided to walk in thorns to help people.
Every year we celebrate Swami Vivekananda birthday but what purpose we are celebrating? He gave a great message to the youth which should follow by every person. Following his words is great tribute to him than celebrating his birthday.
Many events are going to be conducted on National Youth day 2017. Our prime minister will conduct a meet on this day according to the National Youth day theme.
What are your plans on this Swami Vivekananda Jayanti? My suggestion is to forward this Yuva Diwas Slogans to all people and make them inspired by it.
Yuva Diwas Messages are not just words, they are the key to our life, if we unlock it, our life will happy. So participate in the events of National Youth day 2017
Yuva Diwas Slogans
- All power is within you, you can do anything and everything
- Do not be scared of a small beginning. Great things will come afterwards. Be courageous and strong. Do not try to lead your brethren, but serve them. The brutal mania for leading has sunk many a great ships in the waters of life. Take care especially of that, i.e. be unselfish even unto death, and work
- Do not figure out big plans at first, but begin slowly, feel your ground and proceed up
- Youth itself is a talent- A perishable talent
- The earth is enjoyed by heroes this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say, I have no fear. Happy Youth day.
- Take Risks in life. If you win, you can lead. If you lose, you can guide
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself
- The powers of mind are like rays of the sun, when they are concentrated they illuminate