Advanced Custom Fields is the perfect solution for any WordPress website which needs more flexible data like other Content Management Systems.
- Visually create your Fields
- Select from multiple input types (text, textarea, wysiwyg, image, file, page link, post object, relationship, select, checkbox, radio buttons, date picker, true / false, repeater, flexible content, gallery and more to come!)
- Assign your fields to multiple edit pages (via custom location rules)
- Easily load data through a simple and friendly API
- Uses the native WordPress custom post type for ease of use and fast processing
- Uses the native WordPress metadata for ease of use and fast processing
- Text (type text, api returns text)
- Text Area (type text, api returns text)
- Number (type number, api returns integer)
- Email (type email, api returns text)
- Password (type password, api returns text)
- WYSIWYG (a wordpress wysiwyg editor, api returns html)
- Image (upload an image, api returns the url)
- File (upload a file, api returns the url)
- Select (drop down list of choices, api returns chosen item)
- Checkbox (tickbox list of choices, api returns array of choices)
- Radio Buttons ( radio button list of choices, api returns chosen item)
- True / False (tick box with message, api returns true or false)
- Page Link (select 1 or more page, post or custom post types, api returns the selected url)
- Post Object (select 1 or more page, post or custom post types, api returns the selected post objects)
- Relationship (search, select and order post objects with a tidy interface, api returns the selected post objects)
- Taxonomy (select taxonomy terms with options to load, display and save, api returns the selected term objects)
- User (select 1 or more WP users, api returns the selected user objects)
- Google Maps (interactive map, api returns lat,lng,address data)
- Date Picker (jquery date picker, options for format, api returns string)
- Color Picker (WP color swatch picker)
- Tab (Group fields into tabs)
- Message (Render custom messages into the fields)
- Custom (Create your own field type!)
The Advanced Custom Fields plugin is also available in a professional version which includes more fields, more functionality, and more flexibility! At the core of ACF PRO is a brand new version of ACF (version 5) which includes searchable drop downs, smarter and faster DB calls, improved UI and much much more!
- Repeater – Create a set of sub fields which can be repeated again and again whilst editing content!
- Gallery – Simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images.
- Flexible Content – Define groups of sub fields and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customised content!
- Options pages – Add extra admin pages to edit ACF fields!
- Mac Firefox 🙂
- Mac Safari 🙂
- Mac Chrome 🙂
- PC Safari 🙂
- PC Chrome 🙂
- PC Firefox 🙂
- iPhone Safari 🙂
- iPad Safari 🙂
- PC ie7 :S
- Getting Started
- Field Types
- How to guides
Bug Submission and Forum Support
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.