High quality links that point to your website are crucial if you want to get high rankings on Google for competitive keywords. Links from reputable high authority sites have the highest influence on the rankings of the linked pages.
Unfortunately, it’s often not easy to get links from high authority websites.
Benefit indirectly from high authority sites through second-tier links
Suppose you have found a great authority site that has something to do with the topic of your website. The authority site links to many other websites but for some reason, the webmaster doesn’t want to link to your site.
If the high authority website doesn’t want to link to your site, try to get a link from the websites that are linked by the authority site. If you get a link from these sites, the high authority website will still have a positive influence on your own site.
This is what you should do:
- Find a high quality, high authority website (it should be relatively old, have many backlinks and good rankings on Google).
- Ask the high authority website to link to your website.
- Visit the websites to which the high authority website links and ask the webmasters of these sites if they want to link to your site.
Of course, these second-tier links are not as valuable as links from the high authority site itself. However, they are still very valuable and chances are that they are more valuable than many other links that you can get on the Internet.
How to contact second-tier link providers quickly and easily
When you’ve found a high quality website that links to other sites, try to get a link from the website first. If that doesn’t work, you can use the link building tools in SEOprofiler to get second tier links as quickly as possible:
- Add a website that is linked by the high authority site to the Link Manager in SEOprofiler.
- The Link Manager in SEOprofiler will automatically retrieve contact information for you.
- Contact the other websites.
The Link Profiler tool in SEOprofiler helps you to analyze the quality and the quantity of the links that point to a website. It enables you to find high authority sites quickly and easily.
If you want to get high rankings on Google, links from high quality websites are very important. The more links point to your website, the better. Optimize your web pages to tell Google for which keywords you want to be found. Then get the right links to show Google that your website is relevant to that topic.